Since this is the latest picture that I was able to load I will tell you about it. This was taken in January this year. My brother BJ headed off into the mission field. (He is on the far right front row.) His call is to Slovenia/Croatia. His visa has not arrived so he is now in Jackson, Georgia. I'm not sure how long he will be there.
Xavier is playing T ball. I have pics of that but cannot find the file to load them. I will get the hang of this blogging eventually. He is the fastest so far and hits the farthest. These kids are still trying to figure out how to play the game.
Don't give up on me. I'll get better at this. Thanks for the comments!!

1 comments:
Good job! It looks like you've started to figure it out! I love the picture, by the way. Everyone has changed so much!
Post a Comment