

The first 2 pictures are Xavier and Wyatt at a Joy School field trip. We went to Blue Bunny and made waffle cones and got to EAT them. Yum!!!!
This last picture is the last day of Joy School. We had a BBQ and went swimming. We even had a pinata! The kids are eating their pinata goodies.
From left to right is Gaven Brown, Xavier, Julia Buck and Maddy Brown. I don't have any pics of us swimming because I was holding kids. But we had so much fun. Thanks Mary jane for letting us use your house!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Joy School Fun!
Posted by Rhanda at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Such cute kids! Sounds like they had a blast at graduation! It makes me wish that I could go back to those days sometimes. What fun!!
welcome to the blog world! Joy school looks like fun!
My little friends! I think I need to come visit so I can play cars with Xavier & Wyatt again...
My kids are looking at those pictures saying "Oh, I wish we were at that!" Looks like so much fun!
Glad you have discovered blogging! I'll have to send you a link to my page. By the way, can i be a joy-school student? Because if you get to go to Blue Bunny and eat ice cream, I see why they call it joy school and count me in!
Post a Comment