Saturday, May 31, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


Xavier got to have a taste of T-ball. Although they never used a "T". Here Xavier is learning how to catch. He's doing really good at keeping his eye on the ball. Russ took him to the local Road Runners game last night. Xavier loved it. He is as big a sports fan as his dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice catch Xavier! You look like a pro!! What a fun sport to play.

Lys said...

Ray misses Xavier already. I won't show him these cute pictures or he will be even more sad. Rhanda, you are amazing, and a great friend. I'll be checking this to see what you are up to!! Cheers!

Danica said...

How fun! I love having boys and going to watch their games. Cute pictures.

Tamalama said...

It's going to be a great summer! Oops, I messed up on my blog address. It is 4brinks.blogspot.com