Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Beginning

You would think with the amount of time I spend on the computer that I would have a full blown blog. Wrong! I'm trying to figure this thing out so bear with me. This is my practice post. I'll get the hang of it.

Xavier is 4 now and loving Joy School (pre-school taught by the moms). We went to the ice cream parlor today with his group. He has learned how to write his name and is recognizing letters. He has learned how to ride a 2 wheeler. We almost had stitches in his finger yesterday. Luckily a neighbor had some clear stitch and made it all better.

Wyatt is Mr. Outdoors. He loves to be outside. He keeps himself entertained but loves to do what big brother is doing. His favorite movie right now is Toy Story 2.

We don't see much of Russ. He is working or playing ball or hunting. I stay busy with piano lessons. I have 14 students now. I hope to get back to the 22 I had before Wyatt was born.

Okay, so how do you put pics on this??

4 comments:

Shanell said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! you'll get the hang of it...it took me a couple days to figure stuff out too. Let me know if i can help you with anything. I'll add you to me friend list.

MaryAnn said...

You really will figure this out pretty quickly - it takes a little time though. :) Good to have you in the blogging world!!

Danica said...

Hey, Rhanda. If you still need help e-mail me and I can try to explain some things. Where you were typing to make your post, there is some pictures above that space. One is a picture symbol. You click on that and it will have you browse for your picture. Glad that you have a blog now!

Sherry said...

So excited to have another blog friend! Thanks for the picture or Xavier & Lauryn at Blue Bunny--I still can't believe I left my camera in the car...