
As you can all tell I have been too busy to keep up with my blog. So you will get the last 10 months in a nut shell. This is the finished basement. I won't show you what it looks like with all the dead animals in it. But I do love the log paneling. The boys love watching TV with Russ down there. It is totally a man cave.
In Feb we took the boys to Pine Valley to play in the snow. We got the 4 wheeler stuck. This is Russ trying to get it out. I dug a path with my hands and Russ was able to get traction. We still had fun.

We took Xavier to Desert Star Playhouse to see Home School Musical. It's a mello-drama place where you root for the good guy and boo for the villan. He loved the live action. Plus the food is yummy!
For St. Patrick's Day I made green eggs and ham. The boys weren't sure about the green food.
I am havng issues with my pictures moving around so I will make another post.



3 comments:
All right, welcome back to the blog world. It's good to hear from you. I must say that getting stuck in the snow does sound kind of fun, as long as you had good gloves!
Hey, didn't we have green eggs and ham in Mrs. Saunders class in grade school??
Hi, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog- you don't even know me, I am one of Natalies clients though so I've seen Russ getting his hair done a few times, anyway, I am in love with the log thing you did in your basement! Could you give me a few details- I would love to do this in my bedroom! Tiffany Christensen
tiffany__c@hotmail.com
Post a Comment