Russ got this wild idea to get our basement finished. It's not very big. Enough for a big room and closet. So our friends Garett and Jed got sucked into helping us. You guys are great!!
Notice which hand the drill is in. You're so funny Garett. Garett can do just about anything and has really helped us out with his skills.

Jed got to do all the electrical work. What a great neighbor! I hope we didn't make it too difficult to wire.

This is what Xavier thought of all the noise. It will be nice to get my house back in order.


12 comments:
WOW! It looks liks a lot of work. I can't wait to see it!
Yea for you-more room!! You're gonna love it!
You will be so glad when it is finished. But good luck with the mess. Thank goodness for good friends,
I feel for you. When we left Salt Lake way back in the day, we finished a bathroom, and that was more than enough work. We miss you guys!! We're finally moving all our stuff out because we have renters who seem really nice. Hope everything is going well!
That will be so nice when it is done. An extra room when you have kids is heaven sent!
Can't wait to see it when it is all finished! It looks great so far!!
I want to come see the finished product...we still have our unfinished mess of a toy room. We're trying to get it done soon. I need to get some ideas!!! Can we borrow your friends? ;-)
You are so lucky to have such great friends and neighbors to help you out. Before we moved here we remodeled our home without much help, not knowing we were going to move. I am surprised we did not divorce over it as it is not easy doing projects like that. It is all worth it in the end and you will be glad for the extra room.
Looks like fun! You guys will love it when its done!
update this blog lady! We wanna see some cute new pics. ;)
How fun! I hope you have your house back in order now!
Seriously lady....an update? Show us some after pictures!
Post a Comment