
Unfortunately I am married to an obsessed hunter. This is the deer Russ got Aug 23. For those who do not know how to score deer this next part will not make sense. It is 29" and scored at 186. That means it was a pretty good size buck. If you want to come see it, the antlers are in our freezer. Ah, the life of a hunter.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Russ' Deer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
"Unfortunately" huh? Does Russ know? ha ha ha JK. I am sure you're enjoying all the meat though?
Way to go, Russ!!!
:) That is a good sized deer! I grew up with obsessive hunting parents so I understand! :)
Your boys are so cute! Love the face painting. And I am totally remembering every fall of my life until I left for college when my dad would go hunting. We had meant and mounts everywhere! Congrats Russ on the buck. He's a good one!
Rhanda that's an awesome deer. Tyler said he doesn't even have one that big. I guess this will give him something to "shoot" for next year. Congrats Russ! I wish I could've hunted this year, just too much going on.
Cute pictures of your boys! My dad used to deer hunt, miss the hunting trips, not the meat!
I think there's a special place in heaven for the wives of hunter. i don't think I'd make it...
you are such an understanding wife!! there is no way part of a deer head would be near my frozen chicken breast or popsicles!!
Post a Comment