Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's what fun is........Lagoon!






After the fun at Treehouse we went to Lagoon on Monday. Oh my heck. Xavier loved the big people rides but he was too short for some of them. He really enjoyed the bumper cars and Tidal Wave. He laughed on every ride from pure fun and enjoyment. You can't really capture that on camera but I tried. Xavier is just like his daddy. Russ loves spinning and roller coasters. I'm not a ride person. Wy was fine with the little driving cars (not bumper cars) and the boats that float around. That was about it. We tried him on some of the other rides. He cried and then when he got off he smiled and said, "that fun!"

My aunt Marene was able to come with us. The last time I was at Lagoon with her I was 12! Russ sure missed out on all the fun!

11 comments:

Chris said...

WOW! Russ sure did miss out! Why am I not surprised the Xavier was gung ho about going on all the rides? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Aleisha said...

I love lagoon!!! I hope we can make it there this summer.

MaryAnn said...

This made me so homesick seeing Aunt Marene and your family...and of course Lagoon! Looks like a ton of fun!

Stephanie said...

I agree with maryann and say that your pics make me home sick too! I have not been to Lagoon for years! What fun! Love you guys!

Stucki Family said...

It looks so fun! I haven't been to Lagoon forever! Your little guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! What a cute family you have. Seeing your pics makes me even more excited to go to Lagoon next Tuesday. I can't wait!

Brenda said...

Your blog is so cute! Looks like you all had fun at Lagoon! I think I fixed my blog so people can comment on it! Sherry got me started on this blogging thing a few weeks ago so I am still pretty new at this!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather!!! said...

Rhanda, it looks like you had so much fun! We love Lagoon! It is too bad it isn't still 10 minutes away, like when growing up! :)

Elggren Clan said...

hey girlfriend, glad to see you're blogging again! I miss you!
Hugs, Sabreena

Danica said...

Fun fun fun! I love Lagoon and I love the Treehouse. You were so close to me. I live just 15 minutes from the Treehouse! I had friends in highschool that worked at Wolfcreek. Glad you are keeping busy and having fun this summer!